Steps to Become a Medical Marijuana Patient in Michigan
1. Get a copy of your medical records from the last 3 years. You need 3 documented visits with your qualifying condition.
2. Go to your local MMJ clinic. If you are looking for a clinic and have not found one on MIDISPENSARIES.com submit your name here and get on our mailing list.
3. Obtain a recommendation from the Clinic.
4. Fill out your forms and assign a caregiver on your forms.
5. Submit your paperwork to The Michigan Department of Community Health .
Qualifying patients” must register with The Michigan Department of Community Health , Bureau of Health Professions, P.O. Box 30083, Lansing, Michigan 48909.
To register, the patient must submit the following information:
(a) application or renewal fee;
(b) the name, address, and birth date of the qualifying patient;
(c) the name, address, and telephone number of the qualifying patient’s physician;
(d) the name, address, and birth date of the qualifying patient’s caregiver, if any.
(e) written certification that the person is a qualifying patient from a physician.
6. Four (4) to six (6) weeks later your state card should arrive in the mail.
7. How do I find a caregiver? Looking for a caregiver and have not found one on MIDISPENSARIES.com submit your name here and join on our mailing list today.
If you are a new or active Caregiver in Michigan and would like to help more patients act now and be found on the Michigan state site, midispensaries.com
Patient Registration Form
Fill out the form below and a participating marijuana doctor in your area will contact you to schedule an appointment as available. You will also receive news and updates the Marijuana program in Michigan