Michigan Marijuana Cards
Becoming a Medical Marijuana Patient:
1. Get a copy of your medical records from the last 3 years. You need 3 documented visits with your qualifying condition.
2. Go to your local MMJ recommending doctor or clinic.
3. Obtain a recommendation.
4. Fill out your forms and you can assign a caregiver.
5. Submit your paperwork to The Michigan Department of Community Health .
Qualifying patients” must register with The Michigan Department of Community Health , Bureau of Health Professions, P.O. Box 30083, Lansing, Michigan 48909.
To register, the patient must submit the following information:
(a) application or renewal fee;
(b) the name, address, and birth date of the qualifying patient;
(c) the name, address, and telephone number of the qualifying patient’s physician;
(d) the name, address, and birth date of the qualifying patient’s caregiver, if any.
(e) written certification that the person is a qualifying patient from a physician.
6. Four (4) to six (6) weeks later your state card should arrive in the mail.
Making it Easy. Fill out the form below and we will have a doctor contact you as available. Qualifying Conditions